- High profile two week Course on MEAs, international environmental law-making and diplomacy.
- Intended for experienced government officials engaged in international environmental negotiations. Other stakeholders, such as representatives of NGOs and the private sector, researchers and academics in the field of international environmental law are also eligible. By far, over 300 participants from all over the world have been trained through the series of the Course.
- Approximately 30 participants, with an equal distribution from the North and South and taking into account gender balance will be admitted to the Course.
- Participants are expected to pay their travel and other expenses and a tuition fee of EUR 1000.
- Candidates from developing countries and from countries with economies in transition can apply for a full or partial fellowship.
- The Thirteenth Course will be held at the University of Eastern Finland, Joensuu Campus, Joensuu, Finland from 21 November to 1 December 2016 with a special theme of "Effectiveness of Multilateral Environmental Agreements".
- First Announcement published. Read it here.
- The application period is open from 1 June to 14 August 2016. You can apply here.
Date of event:
Monday, November 21, 2016 to Thursday, December 1, 2016