United Nations Environment Programme
OzoNews provides links to current online news stories relating to ozone depletion and the implementation of the Montreal Protocol, to stimulate discussion and promote cooperation in support of compliance with the Montreal Protocol (disclaimer). OzoNews is a free service provided by OzonAction.
The OzoNews 15 January 2018 issue marks 18 years of continued service of providing a regular and concise news update directly to your screen, to keep our readers abreast of the latest news regarding the implementation of the Montreal Protocol and ozone and climate protection.
At this occasion we are delighted to launch the brand new OzoNews design!
Your invaluable support and feedback throughout the years has helped us to serve you better.
Current OzoNews, Vol XVIII, 15 October 2018 Issue:
In This Issue:
1. Little-noticed treaty could help delay climate catastrophe
2. $45 Billion commercial refrigeration equipment market - Global forecast to 2023
3. Find out about 2018 World Ozone Day Country Activities
4. Germany supports Ghana to phase out outmoded air-conditioners
5. Pacific Islands cooperate on energy-efficient cooling under Kigali Amendment
6. South Asia and South East Asia newly trained ozone officers set to implement Montreal Protocol
7. Philippines never wavered in commitment to phase out ozone depleting chemicals
8. Le Conseil fédéral ratifie l'amendement de Kigali contre les hydrofluorocarbures nocifs pour le climat - Suisse
9. Spain: a EUR 1.5 million plan to help supermarkets comply with the F-gas regulation
10. Les députés adoptent une fiscalité incitative sur les HFC - France
11. Ozone hole over city for first time [Erroneous article removed]
12. Integrating flammable refrigerants in commercial refrigeration and HVACR products
13. Environmental refrigerant management in the Middle East
14. MoE helps the industrial sector to limit ozone depletion - Egypt